Fiber-Classic & Smooth-Star
Choose from two wood-grained collections for the perfect fiberglass door to fit a variety of home styles at an excellent value. Fiber-Classic Mahogany complements rich wood tones in home interiors, extending the look to the outside with beauty and elegance. Fiber-Classic Oak is the door that started the fiberglass revolution, featuring the distinctive look of natural oak graining.
Smooth-Star is the answer when the best look for the home is delivered in a sleek, paintable package. The more attractive and durable alternative to steel, Smooth-Star fiberglass doors are ready-to-paint with crisp, clean contours that meet the needs of homeowners seeking more color options for their doorways.
Fiber-Classic & Smooth-Star fiberglass doors offer:
- High-definition panel embossments.
- Composite top and bottom rails.
- 1-1⁄4″ engineered lumber lock stiles.
- 22-1⁄2″ lock block in Fiber-Classic and 12-1⁄2″ lock block in Smooth-Star.
- Durable, long-lasting fiberglass skins.
- WBDR Options: Look for this icon to find door styles that can be configured for WBDR.*
- WBDR / HVHZ Options: Look for this icon to find door styles that can be configured for WBDR or HVHZ.* Fire-rated options available on solid-panel doors.
- Tru-Defense® Warranty Rider eligible when properly assembled and installed with all Therma-Tru specified system components, in accordance with the Rider.
*Compared to other standard fiberglass doors.